Pests are no doubt a nuisance that can cause a long list of damages to your property and could even potentially negatively impact your health. At JDC Pest Control we understand the risks that certain household pests could pose to our clients. Our specialists know the classification and behavior of all types of home pests and are able to come up with proper solutions.
Typical Pests We Deal with:
- Wasps (and other stinging insects)
- Rodents leave signs of pellet droppings.
- Cockroach feces can look like pepper or brown stains.
- Damages in home.
- Bites in fabric could be bed bugs.
- Damaged fences and decks also might reveal a termite infestation.
- A mice infestation means you will spot chewed out wires and holes in cement walls.
- Strange odors in your basement, attic, crawlspace.
- A pungent, musty odor might be a cockroach infestation.
- Ammonia smells could indicate there are rodents in the home.
Just because you can’t see them doesn’t mean they don’t exist. No matter the season, it’s important to keep pests out of your home all year long. Regular pest treatments give you year round relief. Call JDC Pest Control today to set an appointment for a free consultation and estimate with one of our pest control specialists.
Pest Control FAQ
Feel free to visit our pest control FAQ section to see some frequently asked pest control questions.